[TRLog] Logged frequency anomaly

Dave Yanke n9ssg@pobox.com
Sat, 15 Nov 1997 22:00:36 -0600

Duplicated the problem listed below at my location too, except I
entered the format XXX B MS XX K5MDX. Running in a Win95 DOS window.

Gather 'round to hear what n4si@pobox.com said at about 0:00 on 16
Nov 97:

> While SSing, on two occassions when I logged the QSO, the frequency
> in the log showed a negative value. (I have FREQUENCY LOG ENABLE =
> TRUE)
>
> Both occassions came in conjuction with a corrected exchange entry.
> The first one I didn't get the particulars, but the second one I had
> entered K5NDX in the call window, and then 77 MS 299B K5MDX
> (corrected call). The QSO was logged correctly except in the
> frequency (serial # sent column) column was .-7000

I went to McDonalds yesterday and said, 'I'd like some
fries.' The girl at the counter said, 'Would you like
some fries with that?'
  Dave Yanke - N9SSG
    mailto:n9ssg@pobox.com    http://www.pobox.com/~frrl
    PGP Public Key: http://www.xnet.com/~n9ssg/pkey.htm
PGP Fingerprint: 4A 4D 54 3C 2D 27 8D 19 69 42 2E D7 BF 80 10 40