[TRLog] Packet splits

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 08:53:33 -0700 (PDT)

Last night - TR learned how to deal with packet split information.

It will take the info and insert it in the band map.  An x will appear
after the frequency to indicate QSX data is included.  If you select
the spot and hit RETURN, it will put your radio into split mode with
the proper QSX frequency (this will only work if the - command currently
works).

I am going to try and do some more work to make the packet window
include split info, to properly handle SH/DX responses and to verify
that the network support for this works (hard for me to test since my
other computer isn't VGA and won't let me bring up the band map).

Also - need to add automatic generation of the QSX info when making
a packet split and your radio is in split (this might not be done in
time).

I will try to have something out in the next evening or two so you
can try it out before the big contest.

Tree