[TRLog] Packet asides -

Tree N6TR n6tr@teleport.com
Mon, 27 Oct 1997 08:30:36 -0800 (PST)

> Ditto the hang ups....locked up about 6 times using 6.01. (Didn't have time
> to get 6.13 installed).

Well - so much for 6.05 being "stable"!

> Lock ups always came after exiting the Ctrl-B screen, entering a call, and
> pressing Return.

Interesting.  I would be very interested in if you can reproduce this with
the current version.  There was a lot of work done to clean up some
problems with the packet window recently.

> Also as a side.....If the cursor is left on the packet screen any where
> except column 1 on the screen when you return to the logging mode new
> packet spots are not displayed.

This is probably a function of your TNC in action.  Many TNCs will
not display new data while you are entering a new line (to avoid breaking
up your entry into two lines as displayed on the screen).  I don't
believe this is a feature of TR at work.

Tree