[TRLog] SPAM ??? Compared to what???

Dale L. Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 07:48:06 -0500

For the past few days, I have been hitting the delete key more
than I ever have on SPAM messages.  Not the messages originated
and spammed across the 'net, but on the messages originated by
TRLog subscribers and sent to the TRLog Reflector all for the
purpose of putting in their 'vote' for or against closing the
gate/hitting the delete key out for public consumption--I know,
I'm contributing to it here, too.

But, why aren't you all addressing Tree directly on this? (sorry,
Tree) Leave the reflector for actual TRLog stuff.  Joe Blow's
'vote' or thoughts on SPAM are not likely to influence many/any
people, so why bother the whole reflector with them?

Dale Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u