[TRLog] TRREAD & the Novice Roundup

thehalls@ix.netcom.com thehalls@ix.netcom.com
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 06:24:00 -0600 (CST)

Hello Fellow Contesters! Only 14 weeks until DAYTON !!!

Two questions:

1) When using the TR READ function to listen to the "flow" of the exchange, it doesn't seem to send the exchange of the station worked...even though that information is read in? From my perspective, it would be beneficial if the program sent that info...Is there a parameter I need to set or is that the way it works?

2) I think this is the first year of the "new" version of the Novice Roundup...I looked up the available contests parameters and NR wasn't on the selection...Does anyone already have a logcfg.dat setup for this "custom"(?) contest. The test is next weekend...thought it might be nice to hand out some points to potential/future top ten contesters!

P.S. - I feel lonely, it's been so long since the last version upgrade, hi.
Check out the Society of Midwest Contesters Web Site (W9SMC)
http://pages.ripco.com:8080/~blckhole/smc_home.htm

73, Eric WD9GGY (aka ziGGY)