[TRLog] Re: win-95 (fwd)

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 18:05:02 -0600 (CST)

>Hi George, still no go!! I was able to use TR running under windows
>95 with no problem though. I would like to find out why I can't
>access the ports from DOS though. This machine has never had DOS
>installed on it so 	I am shutting down to the DOS mode from W-95. Any
>more ideas??

Can anyone help us - I think I could solve this
if I could touch the computer but I can't.

The deal is that when shutting down to DOS the com ports and
LPT port do not work from TR Log.

Thanks

--

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount