[TRLog] TS-850 Interface Problem

george fremin iii geoiii@bga.com
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 18:48:54 -0600 (CST)

Patrick Dayshaw writes:

>     * If I change bands from TR (Alt B/V) TR changes bands
>but the radio doesn't follow even though the radio emits
>the confirmation tone.
>
>     * If I try to jump to a freq. captured in the bandmap
>the radio doesn't follow, it emits the confirmation tone
>but the freq. doesn't change.

The confirmation tones you are hearing are for VFO A - as it
is the one that is changing.

TR uses VFO A for all the functions except split.

>     * If I use the Alt+N command I can change the Xmit
>freq. of the radio on VFO B just fine so there is some
>control of VFO B from TR.

You can change the B VFO frequency form the keyboard by
proceeding the freq in the call window with a  "-"

--

George Fremin III          "You give me a $10,000 custom guitar
Austin, Texas                and Chet Atkins a $200 discount