[TRLog] S&P and Repeat S&P exchanges

Ronald D Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Tue, 06 Jan 1998 16:52:55 -0500

>>>Tree N6TR said:
> After you have logged the QSO, TR thinks you are starting a new QSO and
> thus will send the S&P Exchange.  If you intend to give fills using the
> REPEAT S&P Exchange, then you need to log the QSO after the fills are given
> (by using F2 to send the exchange instead).
>
> Also, the leading space isn't necessary.

Yeah that'll work. I knew that was what it was doing and the right rhythm
could be to just wait on the enter key. I programmed Tom's suggestion as well
to use F3 for the whole exchange...I already had the RON and the VT there.
I'll see what method flows best for me.

Thanks guys!

--
73 de KK1L...ron (rrossi@btv.ibm.com) <><
Ron Rossi H/P SRAM Engineering -- IBM Microelectronics