[TRLog] Mults

Barry Martz K8BK dx@traverse.com
Sat, 10 Jan 1998 23:10:26 -0500

Hi All:

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I deleted the restart bin file and it worked fine.  I had done that
before too but had same results.  I started from a CLEAN directory
and did the walk through on set up.  Not sure why it would show like
that.  I don't have any other files with those states marked or
worked.

Anyway it worked GREAT for the time I was able to work the
contest.  If anyone is still using TR on a old computer, I suggest
moving it to a 486 or faster!  It is like a NEW program!  The old 286
was a creeper but worked.  The pentium gives this program and DXbase
a totally NEW look!

Thanks again for all the help.

7 3 de Barry/K8BK

Barry Martz K8BK  (ex.KI8W)