[TRLog] TR Log Comments, etc.

Roy Maull rmaull@access.mountain.net
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 16:53:58 +0000

At 16:30 26/01/98 +0000, you wrote:
>On 25 Jan 98, Tom Delker wrote:
>
>> > 8. In the band-map, I think the "*" meant the station was already in the
>> > log.
>> The * means the call was found in your TRMASTER database and the %
>
>Not in the bandmap.  You are correct about the * in the log though.
>
>I am still noticing the lack of * occasionally in the bandmap, but
>not as often as in the past...I still can't figure out any pattern to
>it.
>

>--
>Lee Hiers - AA4GA
>Cornelia, GA
>mailto:aa4ga@contesting.com

     The "*" appears in the band map dependant on whether you have used <CR>
or "space" to dupe the call in the call window.  The "*" appears if you use
<CR>, I presume with the intention of indicating that you have worked that
station, whereas the "*" is not there if you use "space" to dupe the call
and then don't work them.  A nice way to indicate those stations you may
want to go back and work, cause you had to bypass them in the first place
for one reason or another.
  At least that is what I have observed, and the usage is my own
interpretation, of course!!!
   73. and HAPPY CONTESTING..  CU in the pileups..
    Roy.. N8YYS