[TRLog] Field Day Pics

AE0Q V31RY v31ry@ix.netcom.com
Mon, 20 Jul 1998 12:27:57 -0600

  There are pictures of the K0KI Field Day in Colorado on my web site:

http://www.qsl.net/ae0q/

  We had a record year for our small group (6 hams, 1A).  Made most of our
contacts on CW, running 100w from deep-cycle batteries and a solar panel.
We used TRLog this year (after using CT for the last 7 years) and it was
definately easier for the non-contesters to use!  It keys the rig via an
opto-coupler and worked great for 1287 QSO's..

Thanks Tree!!!

73  --  Glenn
 Another month ends...   All targets met, all systems
 working, all customers satisfied, all staff eager and
 enthusiastic.    All pigs fed and ready to fly.

     AE0Q / V31RY           ex: GM5BKC, ZB2WZ, SV0WY, WA0VPK
  v31ry@ix.netcom.com    --SOWP 5558-M, QCWA LM, ARRL LM, NCVA--
http://www.qsl.net/ae0q/