[TRLog] DVK and two radio mode

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
Mon, 16 Nov 1998 21:38:18 -0800 (PST)

The DVK hasn't really been implemented for two radio mode operation.
One of the problems is that TR has no way of knowing when a DVK
message has been completed.

However, there are a few things that can be improved, and I am
having W6NL test a beta version that fixes a few obvious things:

1. Not sending exchange memory F1 when pressing the space bar to
initiate a second radio QSO.

2. Not sending the S&P exchange when pressing RETURN to finish a QSO.

However, for second radio QSOs, you will need to use F2 to send the
exchange, not the RETURN key.  If you do use RETURN, your exchange
will be sent on the "CQ" radio.

If anyone wants to try the beta, send me a message.  Otherwise, look
for another release in a couple of days before the SS SSB.

Tree