[TRLog] Edit QSOs in MultiOp

Gunnar Widell (ERA) Gunnar.Widell@era.ericsson.se
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 22:43:59 +0100

Hi,

This weekend I was using CT for the first time since 1995 (at W3LPL).
CT works fine for Multi Op situations, and I think some of these things
could be improved in TR.

As I have understood TR, you have two options how to send a QSO between
computers. Either DIRECT after you hit enter, or after it scrolles off your
screen. This is 5 qsos later... If the QSO is sent over to the other
computer it will not be updated if it is edited later. At SK3GW M/S we have
used Ctrl-N or just paper and pen to mark corrections and edited after the
contest.

I know that some M/Ms are using TR, have you experienced problems with this?
With the rates we had this weekend 5 QSOs will scroll of your screen VERY
fast.

For the CW contest there are NO other program than TR to use, so we have to
live with this minor problem.
I assume this will be a greater problem the higher rate you have... Best
hour from CE3F this weekend was 250 q/h. 6 hours over 200.

Regards
Gus, CE3/SM3SGP
Lifetime subscriber to TRlog

Result in CQ WW SSB: