[TRLog] END key

K4RO Kirk Pickering k4ro@k4ro.net
Tue, 27 Oct 1998 18:31:55 -0600 (CST)

Tree's text editor comment reminded me of something I've always
wanted to ask for, and finally remembered while in front of the
keyboard.

When in edit mode (last 5 QSO's) would it be possible to make
the "END" key move the cursor to the end of the line?  I'm pretty
sure  that "HOME" already sets it to the beginning of a line.  This
would greatly speed up the correction process.  Currently, you have
to "arrow" your way to your desired field.  This can take time if
you're editing the mult or points field.  Being able to Ctrl-Arrow
between fields (words) would be the ultimate, but I'll settle for
just the "END" key if possible. :-)

p.s. 6.31 worked fine while playing around in the CQWW SSB.

-Kirk  K4RO