[TRLog] next Sprint contest

Sante - IK0HBN ik0hbn@isa.it
Wed, 02 Sep 1998 21:45:23 +0000

Hi everybody.
Does the 4 version do the next Sprint? In the list of available contests in
the freeware, the only Sprint has followed by Sweeptakes without any comma
so I do not know if the freeware one could do the job.
If your answer would be positive, could anyone kindly send me his .CFG
file...I have still not much practice with TR, so it would be a good
starting point.
Thanks Sante
hope cu next Saturday night.
--
                                  \\||//
THIS MESSAGE WAS SENT BY:         (.)(.)