[TRLog] Odd loggong problem with CT1BOH during SPRINT

Rod Greene w7zrc@micron.net
Sun, 06 Sep 1998 19:23:11 -0600

I had a similar problem, but not with CT1BOH. In fact, I think it was
when I worked Tree (K7RAT). I just corrected the info by doing the up
arrow, edit and escape routine and kept on going.  I am also using 6.29
and trmaster.

73, Rod