[TRLog] comments and wishes

DAVID W. WOOD G3YXX G3YXX@guildford-physio.demon.co.uk
Fri, 02 Apr 1999 21:25:48 GMT0BST1,M3.4.0/02:00,M10.4.0/

Hello Tree

Thanks for the ESC disable to cq feature!

In getting ready for the contesting season in the uk I note in
the 'band' options their is no
4M (70MHz) which is legal in the UK, can this be implemented as
this band is one permitted in our VHF Field Day in July.

In this contest we need:
rs(t) serial grid qth
QTH needs to be sufficiently large for an entry such as:
5KM W CROWSMARSH GIFFORD
- this is a genuine QTH!

On this band, the adjudicators are VERY fussy at cross-checking
the real signal strength, so I support G4PIQ's request for this
to be permitted in SSB mode, as well as CW.

Also, it would be nice to have:
SINGLE BAND SCORE = .....
bands other than the 6 valid HF contest bands.

This is because in the UK we have CW HFNFD and the 6M Trophy
contest on the first weekend in June, and several clubs enter
both from the same site, and information can be exchanged between
stations which is not relevant to the log.  For example the 6M
station may indicate to the HF station that 10M might be open.
Or 'fill the gene now!!!!!! i'm on a run and its my turn!!!!!!!!'

can all the above be included in future releases to satisfy an
increasing number of UK users of your excellent product.