[TRLog] V6.39 VHF Feedback

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq@blacksheep.org" <g4piq@blacksheep.org
Sun, 18 Apr 1999 23:02:06 +0100

Firstly - sincere thanks to Tree for adding the support for logging
differing sent RSTs etc. I tried it out during a French 2m CW event today
and found the odd hiccup though.

On SSB and CW, LOOK FOR RST SENT puts the right report in the log (although
I couldn't find it in the Control-J menu).

However, on CW, if I put a [ into the exchange - it would send a non 5NN
report if I entered a strength, but would always put 599 in the log.

I also couldn't make the ability to log auroral reports work - entering
things like S59A in the exchange field was just rejected.

73,

Andy, G4PIQ