[TRLog] WTB: Manual 6.39

Mike Nash, ND6A no6x@inreach.com
Sun, 25 Apr 1999 20:44:36 -0700

At 08:33 PM 4/25/99 -0500, you wrote:

>This gets interesting. What are the legalities of printing and SELLING a
copyrighted material?

Yes this might be touchy, as I took my copy down to Kinko's to get them to
"double side" the whole thing.
They would not do it!
So I ended up with a nice 120 page manual in a 3 ring binder. Got the kind
with the clear cover that you can slip a page into and put the cover for
the manual in there. Sure looks nice and is rugged. might be interested in
doing it for a few people, but the binder was not very cheap.
Mike...ND6A (ex NO6X)

A Keyring, what a handy gadget. It allows me to lose all of my keys at one
time.