[TRLog] TRLog and correct time

Pete Raymond n4kw@citrus.infi.net
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 08:16:48 -0800

John Unger wrote:

> Just so we don't all forget, here's my favorite aid to getting the correct
> time for TRLog and other purposes:
>
> WWV @ 10.000 MHz...
>
> :-)
>
> 73 - John, W4AU
>
> p.s. That is NOT and email address...
>
> --
> FAQ on WWW:               http://www.contesting.com/trlogfaq.html
> Submissions:              trlog@contesting.com
> Administrative requests:  trlog-REQUEST@contesting.com
> Problems:                 owner-trlog@contesting.com
> Feature Wishlist:         http://web.jzap.com/n6tr/trwish.html

Another way is to purchase a ZEIT Atomic Clock as advertised in CQ, NCJ
CQ Contest etc.  I received one in July and it keeps perfect time down
to the second.  I was concerned with RFI when I transmit as it receives
a signal from WWV.  Its next to the AMP and no problems have been
expierenced.  All you do is put two AA in and let her go.  And No I am
not in any way connected with the company in any way.  It checks itsefl
and does a fine adjustment if necessary every morning at 1:00AM.
73 Pete N4KW