[TRLog] Multi with RJ45 connectors

Tom Schaefer toms@inconnect.com
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:47:24 -0600

------=_NextPart_000_0126_01BEBD7E.EC691070

I want to make a three computer multi for FD. As I was sketching out the =
way to wire the RJ-45, it occurred to me that I would have to have two =
wires in two of the connectors. One idea I have to  bring the runs of =
cable into a shielded box and just make the connections in the box with =
telephone splice connectors. Then I just have 2, 3, and ground from each =
computer and I will just put them together. Am I missing something. Is =
there a way to make the proper connections in the RJ-45 or is it too =
big?

Tom NY4I

------=_NextPart_000_0126_01BEBD7E.EC691070

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>I want to make a three computer multi =
for FD. As I=20
was sketching out the way to wire the RJ-45, it occurred to me that I =
would have=20
to have two wires in two of the connectors. One idea I have to  bring =
the runs=20
of cable into a shielded box and just make the connections in the box =
with=20
telephone splice connectors. Then I just have 2, 3, and ground from each =

computer and I will just put them together. Am I missing something. Is =
there a=20
way to make the proper connections in the RJ-45 or is it too =
big?</FONT></DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>Tom NY4I</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0126_01BEBD7E.EC691070--