[TRLog] pdf

K3BU@aol.com K3BU@aol.com
Tue, 23 Mar 1999 20:32:35 EST

In a message dated 3/23/99 5:19:49 PM Eastern Standard Time, k2av@qsl.net
writes:

<<
 Where I work, we have found PDF sometimes problematic and lacking a
 mature set of support applications. We have to use it a lot, but it's
 certainly not the best thing since sliced bread.

Ditto,
I mentioned that right at the beginning and suggested that one version of
wordprocessor format (MS Word or WP) should be available plus plain text
version. I predict that as more people will try to download and use PDF file,
they will find problems.
Text version comes handy on those expeditions etc. when things go bananas and
quick scroll through the text version would be helpfull, otherwise we have to
cary paper PDF version.

Yuri, K3BU, XJ1BY  CU in WPX on 160