[TRLog] Manual 6.39

Clive Whelan Clive_Whelan@compuserve.com
Sat, 1 May 1999 18:30:57 -0400

Tom,

Thanks for the confirmation. Laser printers are  real pain in that respect. If only they'd give an intelligent error message.

<< it should still print if one uses an inkjet printer for >>

I have an inkjet here which I use mainly for printing QSL cards ( Epson 440), so mebbe I'll try that.

Thanks again

Clive

GW3NJW

P.S. Doc if you're reading this, where is the reference to Ctrl Enter, as a  " log but do not send " key. Perhaps I have missed it? I would suggest that is one of
 the single most important keystrokes in the prog., and should have a *high* profile

Written Sat, 01 May 1999 18:18
gw3njw@bigfoot.com
clive_whelan@btinternet.com
http://www.btinternet.com/~clive_whelan