[TRLog] Nevada QSO Party

Bob Wanderer aa0cy@nwrain.com
Sun, 2 May 1999 10:21:41 -0700

I don't see this specifically supported. Which
one would be the closest and best to use? The
exchange from Nevadans is RS(T) and county
and from those outside Nevada RS(T) and state/
province/country. I believe Nevadans can work
other Nevadans for county credit, but it's been two
years since I last worked this contest (when I lived
there).

I'm thinking of using the Sprint template because it
allows names and has room for spelling out the counties,
and disable the automatic go to S&P after logging a CQ
achieved QSO; however, being outside of Nevada, I'd
probably be staying almost exclusively in S&P mode.

Thanks and 73,
Bob AA0CY