[TRLog] Re: [CQ-Contest] Super-puper-dooper check database function of TR, etc.

Paul Hicks, VE3BBH / VE3ZT ve3bbh@interlog.com
Mon, 10 May 1999 23:24:15 -0400

WoW! It's no wonder that I love this program, even before these new
features were added. I'm going to try these new techniques in the upcoming
WPX contest. Tree, I think you are being modest by saying a 20% increase in
one's score is possible. I'm shooting for 40%! By the way, rumour has it
that there is a "hidden" menu one or two levels under the "Control-J" menu
with additional features that only the "big gun" contest stations have
access to. Is this true? Seems to me that they need it the least, but then
it could be me, I ran out of medication last weekend during the CQ-M contest.

73, Paul
VE3ZT