[TRLog] more questions...

Ron D. Rossi rrossi@btv.ibm.com
Fri, 21 May 1999 11:50:25 -0400

Folks,

As you might guess I am doing some FD preparations. That is why the sudden
rash of questions.

I am using 6.40. Are the following two items WAD?

1) I enter S&P by hitting the space bar to send 'de K2KI'. I enter a callsign
in the call field then hit enter. 'de K2KI' is sent again. I know I can use
ctrl-enter or down arrow to move to the exchange window, but doesn't that
violate the Intelligent Enter (tm) concept? Remember that I am setting up for
Field Day...I would like it as newbie proof as possible.

2) In S&P pressing F2 sends 2A OR. I have defined no function keys yet for CW
messages. I do have MY STATE=VT, MY SECTION=VT, MY FD CLASS=2A.

--
73 de KK1L...ron (kk1l@arrl.net) <><
QTH: St. Albans, Vermont