[TRLog] Nitpicking & SS

Doug Smith w9wi@bellsouth.net
Mon, 08 Nov 1999 03:46:45 -0600

6.45 performed GREAT.  I have had past problems with display scrambling
when an incorrectly-typed call is corrected -- those problems have
vanished.  The Cabrillo routines seem to have greatly speeded the
preparation of an ARRL-ready entry too; I was ready to send by 0302Z..

A couple of nitpicky suggestions...

It might be interesting to have a line somewhere on the screen that
shows what will be sent by CW if you hit the Enter key.  That would
avoid some of the CQ/S&P mode and cursor position problems.  (that said,
I only remember one instance where I lost track)

(shoot, I can't remember the rest, so they can't be that important!)
--
Doug Smith W9WI
Pleasant View (Nashville), TN EM66