[TRLog] Packet

Guy Olinger, K2AV k2av@contesting.com
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 12:39:06 -0500

In our testing of the setup for N4AF multi-single operation for CQWW,
we came up for the need to repost the log of a crashed computer from
the log of the uncrashed. We can do that, but it gets the other
(uncrashed) station out of rythym to get the floppy. Also the need to
resynch the serial numbers if they get off. Not sure how we did that,
but we did. Any chance?

On 16 Nov 1999 16:32:16 -0000, you wrote:

>I have started (and mostly completed) a total rewrite of the code that
>drives the packet interface.  I am trying to streamline the operation
>to eliminate some of the unexplained problems some of you have seen -
>mostly in a multi-computer configuration.
>
>This should also improve the handling of QSX frequencies in the notes
>section.
>
>Did anyone keep a packet log during the CQ WW SSB?  If possible, I would
>like to have that data to use for testing of the new module.
>
>This will be released before the CQ WW CW contest.
>
>Tree

--.  .-..
73, Guy

Guy Olinger, K2AV