[TRLog] W4ZW SS SSB Strange Log-FOLLOW-UP

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
22 Nov 1999 04:29:30 -0000

> Just restored to TR 6.43 and the bands are displayed across the top as
> normal.  They are not shown with the same files for 6.44 although TR seems
> to read and control the FT-1000MP normally.  Still some glitch in the log
> file since it shows the next number will be 1.

This was fixed in 6.45 as shown in the release notes:

 - Fixed FT1000MP acting like FT1000 (1/16th frequency displayed).

This is what would cause NON to show up for the band - since the
frequency was messed up.

> Just finished SS SSB with new TR 6.44 and went to POST and every QSO was
> shown as NONSSB in the Band Column.  Most of my Q's were on a 15SSB run this
> afternoon, but what did I do wrong?  TR tracked the FT-1000MP all during the
> contest and went to the right freq when entered.  What happened?  TR has
> always worked fine with the FT-1000MP before.
>
> After backing it up and changing the "BAND" to 15SSB, POST found one QSO but
> there are 342 shown in my log.

This is probably because you are missing a space before the 15.  There
needs to be a space there except for 160.  The mode should always start
in column 4.

Tree