[TRLog] W4ZW SS SSB Strange Log-FOLLOW-UP

W4ZW@home.com w4zw@home.com
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 00:16:03 -0500

Thanks for the quick response Tree.  Guess I should know by now to run a
test before trying to solo with new releases.

For some reason, I don't have 6.45.  Version 6.44 is the last release I have
in my update file.  Only had a few hours this weekend between family stuff
so just flew with it.

As a log checker, Tree, what you advise me to do.  Not send in the log?  Or
submit it a check log with the notation that many Q's might be logged on the
wrong band?

Thanks,

Jon Hamlet, W4ZW
Casey Key Island, FL

"A little bit of paradise in the Gulf of Mexico"