[TRLog] Problems with TRFREE and the Paddles

Michael Ruzinsky maruzin@earthlink.net
Tue, 12 Oct 1999 22:50:17 -0400

Ok, perhaps I wasn't so clear the first time.  Everything works with this computer except the paddles.  In other words, I can send all day out the parallel port with the program.  It is only when I reach for the external paddles that it doesn't work.  No dits, no dahs, no nothing.  I know the cable is good because everything works right on the 286 machine.

The only thing different in my setup is the computer.  Now I know that the pentium computer has some BIOS settings for the parallel port that the 286 machine doesn't have.  Could that be the problem?

Mike, n8ecg@arrl.net