[TRLog] POST problems

VR2BrettGraham vr2bg@harts.org.hk
Tue, 19 Oct 1999 00:46:15 +0000

When I was down in 9M6, I found POST 6.43 would UEB my TRMASTER.ASC file,
but UEZ would crash at the same spot.  Thanks again to K5TR for sending an
older version which got things working.

I've now had a chance to look at this closer:

6.43 - UEB fine, UEZ crashes (both Win '98 booted to DOS & DOS 6.22 machines),
       resultant TRMASTER.DTA file sure to cause TR to crash, UEFF on non-TR
       logs doesn't work, haven't tried UEFF on a TR log

6.42 - UEB fine, UEZ fine, UEFF on TR logs with multiple data on a single pass
       can run out of memory on big logs (like 3k Qs with 600k RAM), UEFF
       doesn't work on non-TR logs

6.41 - UEFF doesn't work on non-TR logs

6.40 - UEFF fine on non-TR logs

And while I'm at it, UEFV for calls already in the database is still broken.

73, VR2BrettGraham