[TRLog] IC756PRO address

Fullgraf, Chuck fullgraf@kcc.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 07:09:24 -0500

The default address for the IC-756Pro is 92 base ten. The Icom manual gives
it in hexadecimal (5Ch, see page 72 of the Icom manual), TR wants base 10
for the address.

If you change the radio from the default address, then the new value needs
to be inserted in TR.

Chuck, KE4OAR (new 756Pro owner)

-----Original Message-----
From: Ralph T. Stetson III [mailto:kd1r@arrl.net]
Sent: Saturday, August 26, 2000 10:13 AM
To: trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [TRLog] IC756PRO address

Hello I am new to TR and have a new radio here that I am trying to set =
up with the program.
I am running into a bit of a problem as the suggested base 10 number of =
80 appears to be in conflict and locking up the program.
Then again that number is for the IC756 not the pro.  Or so it would =
appear.

Many Thanks=20
Ralph T. Stetson III, KD1R

This e-mail is intended for the use of the addressee(s) only and may contain privileged, confidential, or proprietary information that is exempt from disclosure under law.  If you have received this message in error, please inform us promptly by reply e-mail, then delete the e-mail and destroy any printed copy.   Thank you.