[TRLog] Wish to improve SAP mode

Scott Ellington sdelling@facstaff.wisc.edu
Tue, 05 Dec 2000 16:27:21 -0600

Clive Whelan wrote:

> Of course it would then be necessary to have F1
> perform the dupe check on the first call.

F1 should send the call unconditionally, though you should certainly get an
indication if you have a dupe.  The call you have entered might be a dupe, even
though you know perfectly well that it is not the REAL call, and will correct it
before logging the contact.  People who type as badly as I do need a way to send
our call no matter what kind of garbage is in the call window.

Is shift-return assigned yet? Ctrl-return logs without sending CW; perhaps
shift-return could send your call (or F1) again in SAP mode.

73,

Scott  K9MA

--
Scott Ellington