[TRLog] CTRL-V

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
7 Feb 2000 17:39:29 -0000

> Does this command work in 6.47?  Where does it look for additional CFG
> files, and what is the naming convention for those files (e.g. the
> standard CFG file must be in the TR.EXE directory and actually has a
> .DAT suffix)?  Thanks!

The Control-V command should be working - if it isn't, it is the
first I have heard about it.  It will not really look for .CFG
files, but allows you to enter a filename, which can include a
complete path statement.  So, if you enter:

abcdef.hij

it will look for that file in the current directory (only).  If
you enter \log\n6tr\cfg\abcdef.hij, then it will look only
in that directory.  The files can have any extension.

You can create these yourself - or use the Alt-G command (while in
Control-J) to save a bunch of Control-J changes to a specific file.

Tree