[TRLog] RSGB 7 MHz .cfg and .dom files

Soro Roberto roberto.soro@sia.it
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 10:27:23 +0100

Hello friends,

on my web site (look for TRLog User's Shared Data files)
you can find the .CFG and .DOM files
(among others) for the upcoming RSGB 7 Mhz Contest.
Download also the COMMON.CFG file.

Files should have to be modified a little for your own setup, namely:

CALLSIGN !!
Radio type and address
COM and Parallel port
Band map .... and so on as usual.

The main thing is the .DOM file with the Domestic Multipliers.

The QSO POINT METHD is  RSGB but I'm afraid is not good for all
Is 100% good for overseas stns in EUROPE,
Could be good for others overseas stns but each one should
at the end multiply the final score by 3 or by 6(OCEANIA).
It is no good for UK stations (I'm afraid they have to go with Super-Duper).
At this time I didn't find a way for it.

Enjoy the contest!
Bob,I2WIJ - J49WI

mailto:i2wij@qsl.net
http://www.qsl.net/i2wij/

P.S.
Tree, some more METHODS could be good or, better, something like
SCORING (BY CONTINENT) EU = 1X
SCORING (BY CONTINENT) NA = 2X
SCORING (BY CONTINENT) AF = 2X
SCORING (BY CONTINENT) OC = 3X