[TRLog] TR read problem

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@kkn.net
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 04:38:47 -0700

On Sat, Jul 01, 2000 at 09:43:20AM +0100, Jan Fisher wrote:
> I am having a problem using the TR READ function and was wondering if anyone can help.
>
> I am trying to read a WPX log that has been converted from CT and needs to be run through TR to rescore it.
>
> The log format is fine and TR will read it in as a normal restart. When I use "TR READ filename" the programme seems to load the log that requires to be rescored first and then starts to read each contact in one by one on top of the existing 3000 or so QSOs resulting in zero points for each contact because TR counts it as a dupe.

You need to deleate or rename your log.dat and restart.bin files
(or whatever filesnames are created) before you do a TR READ.
So in that directory you only h the file you are reading
from but no LOG.DAT or RESTART.BIN.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."