[TRLog] WAE QTC edit

Udo Lautenbach DL2ZAV dl2zav@online.de
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 21:12:29 +0200

Ctrl+A,S,D,F,H,T always work.
Cursor keys and DEL work only with USE BIOS KEY CALLS = TRUE.
Even then, Ctrl+CursorKeys don't act like Ctrl+A/Ctrl-F as Windows users
would exspect.
V 6.50 here
--... ...--
Udo

dl2zav@qsl.net     dl2zav@online.de

TR-Log-Online-Home-Page in Deutsch: www.trlog.onlinehome.de

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Jan Fisher <jan.fisher@virgin.net>
An: <trlog@contesting.com>
Gesendet: Dienstag, 18. Juli 2000 08:43
Betreff: [TRLog] WAE QTC edit

I have just taken a look at TR in WAE mode just to check out a few things
and had a go with the qtc receive routine. I remember after the contest last
year Tree looked at fixing the cursor keys to navigate the qtc input data
line, however when I just tried this the keys do not work. I also tried
using version 6.44 which was the release with the fix however that also
didn't work. This puzzles me as I am sure I tested this after Tree did the
fix and all was ok.

Can someone in the group check this out to see if they are getting the same
results.

Tree is away for a couple of weeks so it would be nice to prove this is a
real problem or just something this end.

73 Jan
G0IVZ

CCTV Control Solutions
ESSA Security Group - www.essa.co.uk