[TRLog] Dropping off the edge of the earth

n6tr@teleport.com n6tr@teleport.com
23 Jun 2000 18:18:42 -0000

I am a few hours away from disappearing from the internet for about 10
days.  I will be going on a cruise with my wife (sans kids).

If you have any urgent problems - please post them on the reflector and
hopefully someone can help you (or K5TR).

Also - there appears to be a minor bug with the program for WRTC.
I had some incorrect information and didn't make multipliers count
again on each mode.  This can be fixed by putting MULT BY MODE in
your config file after the CONTEST statement.  Since scores will be
recomputed by the log checking software anyway - you won't lose
anything if you don't do this.

73 Tree N6TR
n6tr@contesting.com