[TRLog] TRLog 'merge' capbility...?

Tom Hammond NØSS n0ss@earthlink.net
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 14:46:11 -0500

Hi guys:

Doesn't TRLog cintain the ability to merge individual log files into one
single file? Or am I still too sleep deprived to be thinking straight?

Last night, when I couldn't find the merge info in the manual, I manually
'combined' all (4) individual logs into one large log file and ran it thru
POST... specifically the DUPE checker... out of nearly 2500 Q's it THOUGHT
it'd found over 400 dupes!!!!!  Of course, this was NOT the case (in
actuallity, we lost only about 30 Qs to dupes), but I'm wondering WHY it
thought it had found so many... ALL Qs were logged with TRLog and it had
appropriately marked them by band/mode, yet it still tried to toss out
nearly 25% of the Qs.

73 to all, and THANKS TREE... TRLog worked like a champ again this year.

Tom Hammond   N0SS   "..... you're TWO ALPHA MISSOURI..."