[TRLog] Conversion to CT 9.xx

Kenneth E. Harker kharker@cs.utexas.edu
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 18:55:56 -0500

On Tue, Jun 27, 2000 at 07:34:49PM -0400, Michael L. Therrien, MD wrote:

> Being a die-hard TR user, I refused to work FD with my club in CT.
>
> Everybody else used CT 9.26 We wanted to merge my converted TR log into CT.
>
> Tried to convert my *.dat log to CT version 8 with logconv then convert to
> version 9 of CT using 8to9 but the 15 meter CW shows up as 40N and the 10
> meter CW shows up as 20 in the band field.
>
> Any thoughts?

Which part failed?  Does the CT8 format log created by logconv look rational?

Kenneth E. Harker      "Vox Clamantis in Deserto"      kharker@cs.utexas.edu
University of Texas at Austin                   Amateur Radio Callsign: WM5R
Department of the Computer Sciences         President, UT Amateur Radio Club
Taylor Hall TAY 2.124                         Maintainer of Linux on Laptops