[TRLog] Curious about FD Exchange

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Tue, 27 Jun 2000 19:02:05 -0500

I'm curious as to why the FD exchange handling by TRLog is so different from
the flexibility of SS exchange handling.  In SS, you can enter data in just
about any combination and it will all come out right.  In FD, I typed in a
correction to a typo (e.g, 3a stx 2a) and it wasn't accepted.  I had to
clear the entry and start over (or I could have deleted back to the
beginning.  I had this happen a couple of times.  I think I even put in the
section  first once followed by the class and it wouldn't accept it.  Was I
dreaming this or is TRLog not set up to handle variations on a FD exchange?

Dale L. Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u