[TRLog] Control-Enter in two radio mode

Tree N6TR tree@kkn.net
Sat, 11 Aug 2001 03:01:45 -0700

I have made it so that when Control-Enter is used to finish a
2nd radio QSO, the exchange will not be sent.

This means the CQ on the run radio will start up right away, since
it normally is waiting for the exchange to finish before starting.

Depending on the situation, you might not want that CQ to launch.
I guess the best answer here is to require an ESCAPE KEY to be
pressed.

I think the reason I didn't do this before, is that I will use the
F2 key to send the exchange - even if I am going to add to that
message asking the guy to QSY manually.  Once you have sent your
exchange using F2, pressing ENTER will not send it again - so it
was funtionaly the same as pressing Control-Enter.

This will be in 6.59.

Back to bed (this was bugging me).

Tree