[TRLog] Updates

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@kkn.net
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:53:37 -0700

On Tue, Aug 21, 2001 at 08:49:10AM -0700, Tree Tyree N6TR wrote:

> A number of people have sent messages that say something like this:
>
> > I swear I purchased this, but I don't seem to get the updates.
>
> I would like to say the following 4 things about this:
>
> 1. Sometimes, big files take the "long path" and will show up well
> after the announcement on the reflector.
>
> 2. The program is sent as an attachement - make sure you don't miss it.
>
> 3. You are not put on the update list until you ask to be.  The process
> is explained in the manual under the GETTING UPDATES section.  In the
> USA, contact me (tree@kkn.net).  In other parts of the world, you need
> to contact the distributor who sold you the program.
>
> 4. Please make sure you include your callsign when asking if you
> are on the list, or to be added to the list.  Also, make it clear
> if you are a life or yearly member.

In addition - before you start sending emails to Tree asking him to add
you I have a long list of folks that I need to add to the list that
I have not gotten to the list nor to Tree.  Please wait for 24 hours
from now before you decide you are not on the list - if you get
the software in the next 24 hours - then you will know you are
on the list.

I am sorry for the delay.

Thanks

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."