[TRLog] Using TRLog with the Elecraft K2 & KIO2

Tom Hammond NØSS n0ss@earthlink.net
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 09:20:06 -0500

Hi Denny:

No flames inferred... and please understand that I wasn't on a 'quest' for
the unicorn.

Basically, I was attempting to remind folks (including myself) that
sometimes we tend to forget about things we do so naturally (e.g. drop to a
DOS window), and then can't figure out why some softwares don't work as we
expected them to.

I was certainly NOT trying to malign Tree for his efforts... I still think
the TRLog is the best logger around, othrwise I'd have jumped ship by now.

The message was originally prepared for the Elecraft reflector, where many
users there are just now beginning to find out about logging programs and
that they CAN use them with their Elecraft K2 QRP rigs now that Elecraft
has released the serial interface for the K2. And I'm fairly sure that a
number of them do not subscribe to the TRLog reflector, even though they
probably should. It just happened that I dumped a copy of the message here
as well.

I appreciate your reminder to check the archives first as well.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS