[TRLog] TR in ARRl 10

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 23:11:05 -0600

It has to do with the order of things when S&P:

1.  you enter station's call and hit return or whatever
2.  When the station comes back to you, you enter the exchange.
3.  You then hit return and TRLog sends your exchange and 'files' the QSO.
4.  The op at the other end says "?"
5.  You hit F2.

At least, that's what I do.

73,