[TRLog] 10 M entry of hand written log after contest?

George Fremin III - K5TR geoiii@kkn.net
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 08:46:57 -0800

On Wed, Dec 19, 2001 at 10:04:33PM -0500, Tim Rust wrote:
> I want to manually enter my 10 M hand written log into TR - Log. Several questions.
>
> 1. I have set up the contest per instructions and it is up and running. How do I adjust the date and time record of contacts to be the same as my written log when I enter the log contacts and reports? I worked the contest off and on through the weekend so there are significant breaks between contacts.

You do that with:

ALT-T

This will let you set the time and date.

You might also want to set the command:

INCREMENT TIME ENABLE = TRUE

In the control j menu.

This will let you move the time ahead by using ALT-1 through ALT-0

ALT-1 will move the time ahead by 1 minute, ALT-0 will move it
ahead by 10 minutes.

> 3. How will this effect my Post Log report process if any?

In no way at all as far as I know.

--

George Fremin III
Johnson City, Texas             "Experiment trumps theory."