[TRLog] UBA Contest

Juhan Põldvere juhan@chem.ut.ee
Mon, 05 Feb 2001 00:51:07 +0200

Hi,

I have made a new attempt to fully log UBA contest with TRLog.
This time I changed the country file to include 70 Belgian countries,
one for each prefix. (Idea and data thanks EI5DI, www.ei5di.com)

; Gives 10 points for Belgians with correct exchange info
; Gives 3 points for European Union contacts
; Gives 1 point for all others (except 1Y0 and some other never-heard-of)
; Marks Belgian provinces as mults, and shows you those you have/miss
; Marks European Union countries and Belgian prefixes as DX mults, and
; shows you those you have/miss (use Alt-G)

Seems to work for me.

I have sent the configuration files to Udo DL2ZAV and Roberto I2WIJ for
possible posting on their webpages.

Have fun,
--
Juhan ES5QX