[TRLog] Field Day problem

Ted Sarah tsarah@neo.rr.com
Sun, 24 Jun 2001 18:38:39 -0400

Hi Tom,

We had the same problem with one station.  We don't know what key
combination the operator hit, but not only did Mult sheet change
to the DX Mults.  But, all the total went to zero, talk about a
panic.  We were able to recover by doing exactly what you did,
but had to re-add the last few QSO's as they had disappeared.

Now, next question.  Why are mults even calculated as they don't
count in FD?
We agree with Mike, that the mults for FD should be done away
with so that the actual score can be seen, which is the actual
Q's worked.

We don't network our PC's and just run stand alone in DOS mode,
so didn't have Mike's other problems.

73 - Ted - W8TTS