[TRLog] Field Day problem

Tom Hammond NØSS n0ss@earthlink.net
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 08:09:09 -0500

Ted:

>We had the same problem with one station.  We don't know what key
>combination the operator hit, but not only did Mult sheet change
>to the DX Mults.

It's <Alt-G>... SWAP MULTS.  Thanks Mike!

>  But, all the total went to zero, talk about a
>panic.  We were able to recover by doing exactly what you did,
>but had to re-add the last few QSO's as they had disappeared.

Damn!

You probably lost the last two mults 'cause they forgot to WRITE LAST LOG
ENTRIES TO FILE before they exited TRLOG... the last (un-saved) Q's are
held in RESTART.BIN if they're not overtly written to file.

>Now, next question.  Why are mults even calculated as they don't
>count in FD?

Agreed.

>We agree with Mike, that the mults for FD should be done away
>with so that the actual score can be seen, which is the actual
>Q's worked.

That would be helpful.

73 - Tom Hammond   N0SS